Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

So I’m watching Supernatural, but I wanna watch a second series, because yeah… one episode per week is not enough for me (:

However, I can’t choose between Hannibal or Teen Wolf… So, what do you think? And feel free to add your arguments :)

Princen said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Hannibal is verrrrry good and can’t wait for the next season, but it can be a stressful watch, so if you have problems with anxiety and disturbing imagery be careful! I also watched Teen Wolf and it was ok. It’s not what I’d normally watch and it won’t blow your mind, but it’s a good show if you want to just sit back and relax.

TEEN WOLF. TEEN WOLF. the guys on that show are agh. amazing. it has a great story to it too. but if you do start watching it, I would start from the very first episode. if you have Netflix you can get on there, or megashare.

Yeah, I definitely gonna watch from the beginning! Just on some illegal sites though, we don’t have Netflix in my country (:

Ayesha said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Teen wolf is really good, I haven’t watched Hannibal. I love how they actually do the research into the supernatural things, plus, it’s kinda comical too, so if you enjoy supernatural, you’d like it.

Cat said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Hannibal isn’t just gory crime though. It has a legit plotline that’s really great, and it keeps you on edge. While it does have a very dark vibe, it’s an amazing show! Recommended :)

LoVeMusiC35 said 9 years ago:

I love Teen Wolf

Hearmenow said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Speaking as someone who’s spent the past couple of years deep down in everything Teen Wolf and haven’t seen a single episode of Hannibal, my choice is kinda of obvious. Although TW kinda lost it’s way too me, the first seasons were good but now it’s kind of just… yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I will never abandon my Stiles but frankly the fan fiction writers comes up with better stories and developments than the actual writers.