Sheepy said 10 years, 2 months ago:

What was everyone’s first fandom? Tell us how you got to be introduced and then involved in it.

My first fandom was Harry Potter. I was introduced in 1st grade and read all the books (1-5) that were out at the time. I loved them then but I became really involved in the fandom later on, starting with a release party for the Deathly Hallows.

Ace said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My first fandom was probably TMNT but I didn’t actually start getting involved in fandoms until I was 9, Naruto fandom was the first real involvement.

MarjaElisa said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I think my first fandom was O-Zone (yes, embarrassing). I heard their song “Dragostea din tei” and really started to like them. That lasted maybe for a year..? After that was Green Day (thanks to American Idiot-album) and now I’ve been a fan of this Finnish rap artist Cheek for over 6 years. :)

AloneInWonderland said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My first fandoms were Harry Potter (I read the books for the first time when I was 7) and Avatar: The Last Airbender (a.k.a. The greatest cartoon that will ever exist!!)

Valentine said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My first fandom was DBZ. I watched every single episode. From Dragon Ball, to the movies, even Dragon Ball GT.

timdraco said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My first fandom was sailor moon. i would get up and get ready for school and that would be the only thing on tv before the bus came, so yeah i guess i can safely admit that i watched a girly cartoon and like it.

Alwaysopen said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My first fandom, that I actually realised I was in was Harry Potter, although it might have been Powerpuff Girls as I loved them so much :) but at the time I didn’t know about fandoms

lainsaw said 10 years, 2 months ago:

If you counting main fandoms,that would be either House or Doctor who for me.House MD is the 1st TV drama I really watched from western country yet I really get into the fandom of Doctor Who.