fantasticat said 10 years, 6 months ago:

OMG. DAT SONG.

Amelia said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Love Breaking Bad! When i first tried to watch it I wasn’t impressed after the second episode so I quit and my husband kept watching (on netflix thru season 4)and I came home one day and he was watching it and I fell in love and had to catch myself up again. What a great show!

rinseandrep said 10 years, 6 months ago:

:)

It is an awesome show indeed :) What was your favorite part/episode/season?
-Also: loved that video by the way xD it was hilarious.

I ordered a breaking bad hazmat suit Walt costume back in September and it still hasn’t come :( I’m so sad, now I don’t have a Halloween costume.

georgey said 10 years, 6 months ago:

So I’m rewatching the whole series and I’m on Season 4 again. I forgot about the kleptomaniac spoon-stealing binge. Jesus christ Marie.

Oh, I know right. The stories she made up were insane!

“God, Marie, they’re MINERALS.”

..and I just finished ‘Hermanos’ again. Why is every scene that takes place in Mexico like, covered in pee? Everything’s filtered so yellow

I don’t know lol…it adds effect?

but it’s like somebody is peeing in to my eyes :(

Haha I’m sorry xD

georgey said 10 years, 5 months ago:

b-b-b-b-b-bonfire

fantasticat said 10 years, 5 months ago:

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THAT SONG. Ever since I heard it on Breaking Bad, I’ve listened to it nonstop. Some other songs that I still listen to from that show are “digital animal by honeyclaw” (which is from the scene where Jessie is sitting in front of his new stereo crying about how he killed Gale) and “dlz by tv on the radio” (which is from the scene were Walt was like “Stay out of my territory.”

fantasticat said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Here are the links to those songs:
dlz:

digital animal:

(Also, Happy Halloween! I dressed up as Walt and it was awesome…only like four or five people actually recognized who I was though, so I had to explain my costume all night :/)