AloneInWonderland said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Anyone who likes SyFy network shows, such as Eureka, Warehouse 13, Alphas, Being Human, Helix, etc? Things like that? (Check them out if you haven’t them. Those except for Helix are on Netflix)

Julien said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Yes to all of the above besides Being Human, and Helix. Caprica and Battlestar Galactica ROCKED!

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Haven is pretty good.

timdraco said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I like defiance due to the fact i can also play along and everything i do in the pc game effects the tv show and vice versa.

sarahecox90 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I am a complete Being Human fanatic. Can’t get enough of it. That last episode…MAN! Aiden and Sally are gonna have a rough one…thats for sure.

MissyEli said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m a huge fan of defiance too! Can’t wait til the new season starts on the 19th! I also love all of the costume design and makeup shows like FaceOff!

naura said 9 years, 10 months ago:

we named our daughter after a character from wh13

Sugar Blitz said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I really liked Helix

Swifting said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Eureka!

Swifting said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Warehouse 13! Being human was just so so and I’m starting to like Alphas.

Deleted User said 4 years, 4 months ago:

It’s unfortunate that you are not talking from the warehouse, because one interesting story recently happened to me. I would like to share with you. I finally bought a warehouse for myself and I want to install an industrial rack there, but the problem is that I could not find a company with a good reputation and you won’t believe it, but after half a year of searching I came across guys from https://kingmorack.com/warehouse-racks/industrial-racks/ and they made me very high-quality racks and I am very pleased!