Sugar Blitz said 6 years, 3 months ago:

So what are your favorite animes or mangas?

Josh Pearce said 6 years, 3 months ago:

This is only a short, creepypasta-like manga but its definately worth reading. One of my favourites! >> http://brasscockroach.com/h4ll0w33n2007/manga/Amigara-Full/Amigara.html

Other than that I like HSOTD, Elfen Lied, Kuroshitsuji, I’ve seen some of Fairy Tale which was ok and I liked the first half of Death Note!

NotSafeForTwerk said 6 years, 3 months ago:

One I have been into recently (And just announced an anime Adaptation) is Kill Akame (Akame ga Kiru). If you like harem manga with a side of action, gore, and retribution this is probably one you want to look into.
It is a bit more in depth than that, but it gives you an idea. It centers around a group of assassins set to overthrow a corrupt government that treats it’s people like cattle. Oh, and there’s magical items forged from the remains of “Danger Beasts” which grant unusual and awesome powers.

Akane said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I like animes like Deadman Wonderland, Jigoku Shoujo, xxxHolic, or Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
While my favorite manga is Air Gear (◕‿◕✿)

korondaruma said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni is generally not in the genre that I prefer, but it is definitely one of my absolute favorites. Some old school ones that I have to mention are Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. I love slice of life genre as well such as K-On and Azumanga.

Anyone excited for the new Sailor Moon remake?

Levi-UR said 6 years, 2 months ago:

hmm… I have been neglecting that aspect of my cultural education for a while now… but Fullmetal Alchemist the manga and both versions of the anime although brotherhood was better. YuYu Hakasho Air Gear until it got to weird… Rosario Vampire the manga not the anime. Basilisk for real badass ninjas. Ruroni Kenshin
Samurai Shamploo. Rave Master. Still in the middle of Fairy Tail but it seems pretty good

LadyEcho said 6 years, 2 months ago:

So, I haven’t really watched much anime. I’m kind of just now getting into it. But, I just finished watching Angel Beats. Has anyone else watched it because I’d really love to talk to someone about it :)

TumblrAddict said 6 years ago:

I’m really into Fairytail, so happy they decided to continue the anime version. Theres a new episode out each week currently. I’ve also tried Death Note, it was good, but I didn’t really get into it.

Zura said 6 years ago:

My favorites probably come down to fullmetal alchemist brotherhood,Another, clannad, spice and wolf, and Minami-ke, but I like plenty of anime as well, I read the Another manga as well and it’s pretty good

zakid64 said 5 years, 10 months ago:

i llluuuuvvvvv black lagoon and AOT OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGAAAAAWWWWWWDDDD

AOT FAIRY TALE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ash said 5 years, 10 months ago:

Ohgoodness. There are so many! Tokyo Ghoul is my current obsession, but I adore Attack on Titan, Free!, Noragami, Oreimo, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. Uhhh, that’s probably just a short list, but eh… ta da.

Madelyn said 5 years, 10 months ago:

I really love Kuroshitsuji, Attack on Titan, Death Note, Hetalia, Dangan Ronpa, and Ouran Highschool Host Club!

LifeisPeachy said 5 years, 10 months ago:

My top favorites would be..

Clannad
Higurashi
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Durarara
Toradora