Swifting said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Insert here the one question you always wanted to ask but was too afraid to.

For me, growing up the one question was: “Why would anyone want to have children?” and more seriously “will sex hurt?”

I answered that first question myself recently. Because it’s a feeling that never is replaced with any other. I know that I’ll never have a child genetically of my own. I do know that I will have a child someday.

And, sex can hurt. Yes.

sharkvee said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Yeah, I definitely had the second question answered for me when I lost my virginity. Gonna have to agree with you.

My question is that I’ve always wanted to know what the sensation of having vaginal sex feels like for the man!

Alex said 9 years, 8 months ago:

What is the best way to pleasure a woman sexually, the way that most men don’ understand?

sharkvee said 9 years, 8 months ago:

@chhsallstar
Understanding anatomy is really key. The vagina tilts slightly back toward the woman’s back, so if you really wanna hit the spot (pun intended) don’t just go straight back, but up a little bit, with whatever you’re using (toys/fingers/penis etc) because not only is there more sensation for her that way, but the g-spot also lies on the upper wall of it and the man also receives more that way!

Swifting said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I would love to experience vaginal sex as from a man’s view as well.

And, keep her brain involved! Sex is mostly mental!