Cassandra22 said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I have studied, yes STUDIED the act of sex, how it affects the psyche, all of that, plus I worked in a sex store for 2+ years.. lets get talking! Questions? Concerns? Want to know what kind of lube to use? Just ask!

For the love of all things precious (like our va-jay-jay) please don’t use AstroGlide or KY Jelly!! It contains food grade glycerin, which is a form of animal fat and will cause Ph problems, UTI infections, and yeast infections.. don’t do it!!

AjaxMarie said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Good to know, thank you. Ugh.

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Oh we’re all gonna peg it some day, lets enjoy it while we can.

Hold on….did you say animal fat?

A little bit of puke just came up….

Darien S said 9 years, 3 months ago:

My boyfriend and I experimented with some stuff called ‘Liquid Virgin’ just last weekend. I had read some mixed reviews on it and I thought heck, why not give it a try?!

I must say, if you want to go back to those mega ‘I just lost my virginity’ days, try it! There are both good and bad reviews, but we both really enjoyed it! It’s a great way to spice things up in the bedroom! I wouldn’t recommend using more than 2 or 3 drops our you’re going to seal shut! Another thing, make sure you have PLENTY of lube because it can cause mega dryness.

But it’s fun nonetheless!

Liquid Virgin isn’t too bad.. still has alot of food grade glycerin, but because its’ such a small amount, no worries!! The reason it tightens is because it literally pulls the water out of that area (dehydrates it, if you will) which causes the capillaries to enlarge, thus giving you the “swelling”..which equals TIGHTNESS!! <3

Darien S said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I had seen it in Spencers before and always thought it was a gag gift, but while we were in an adult shop
last weekend, I decided to ask the woman what it was exactly. We only bought the sample pack as I was still very skeptical, but like I said, it worked great and personally lasted for about 10 hours for me and only took 15 minutes to kick in!