Jesse said 10 years, 8 months ago:

To everyone in the group, especially guys, I need your help. I have been with my fiance now for 8 months and after the times we “play” around or actually have sex he is frustrated with himself because it takes him longer to become aroused and ejaculate. My fiance is 57 years old and I have yet to see him completely climax and cum. He wants so badly to show me how he works by squirting sperm all over the place. He feels like he is broken because he can’t seem to climax with me.

I am the first woman he has ever truly loved so he becomes nervous with me and can’t seem to perform the way he wants to. I have given him hand jobs and have interchanged that with blow jobs as well but after 15 minutes of doing that my hand becomes tired and I cannot seem to help him finish. I want to switch hands but he tells me that my left hand is better than my right so I try to stick with my left hand all the time.

Is there any way I can help to reassure him that he is a man no matter if he ejaculates or not? Also is there any other way I can help him get to the point of climax? I really want to help him, so can somebody please give me advice. Thank you.

Bragnagar said 9 years, 9 months ago:

As far as i know, most of the oriental kind of practices help a lot to help with that…um, performers’ anxiety. Yoga, Meditation even tantric sex should be in the to-do list in order to help you man to cope with that anxiety.

Swifting said 9 years, 9 months ago:

He might want to go and see a physician. The problem could be age or health related.

His ego is bruised because at fifty seven he has decided that his worth is still in his sexual value. Have him help you with non-sexual activities that use other physical strengths. It will help keep him moving and keep him feeling masculine.