Swifting said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I’m covering seated positions.

There are very many variations: sitting in chairs, sitting on beds, on benches, on stairs, and in the tubs.

Benefits of having sex in a seated position:
- Some positions can have the intimacy of missionary position, but offer more chances to orgasm for both parties
- Offers more control for both partners as to depth of penetration and variances of thrusting
- They are generally easy to achieve and do not require you to be a pretzel people.
- Many positions allow for clitoral stimulation.
- Many positions can allow for anal stimulation.

Cons of having sex in a seated position:
- Be wary of unstable seats. Some chairs are not stable enough to hold two people and support the movement that you’ll be covering.
- Be wary of windows and onlookers – I’ll be the first one to tell you all about my public exploits but unintentional ones are not fun.
- Balance can be key to fitting both people on a chair. Some positions should not be attempted without padding available.
- Sometimes, when using a lazy boy or couch, it is recommended to place a towel down to block the chair from bodily fluids; lazy boys not the easiest to clean.

My personal favorite sitting position is the Lotus or any forms of the modified Lotus including: Get Down On It (coined term by Cosmopolitan) and Powwow or Indian Syle (yes racist terms – I didn’t name them though). The Lotus Position is best described: The man sits on the flat surface crossing his legs slightly in a loose Indian style position or in the basic yoga pose lotus. The woman sits between his legs and wraps her legs gently around his back.

This can be added to Tantric Sex by rocking back and forth slowly penetrating while kissing and stroking each others bodies.

Any Questions? Would you like to know more about seated positions? Would you like to hear more of seated positions?