Swifting said 9 years, 8 months ago:

They say the average number of a “dating” relationships people has is 6.

In my personal life – not paid relationships – I’ve had 6. I find that interesting that I’m “average”.

I think it is high am I wrong?

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

yeah i think its very high for serious relationships especially considering the emotional breakdown i get after a serious one ends, all my relationships have been casual but one turned serious and we both didnt handle it right so it ended with a lot of pain for me, but i got over it with time, i believe i read somewhere average for just casual flings is minimum 15+ to be considered as high in a lifetime.

JonasBG said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I’ve got a ways to go, I see. I have only had one serious relationship, and not a single fling.

I am going for a late bloom :-P Loads of chicks when I’m eighty!

@jonas-blomberg-ghini – I could see you being that way. The hit of the senior community. I also know though that you’re just hitting your stride. It won’t be long and you’ll have girls vying for your arm.

Time will tell :-) We humans live longer than most animals; compared to a monkey for example, I have more time and better brains, and given that there are almost 4 billion girly fish in the sea, I’ll get my share! :-)

@jonas-blomberg-ghini snap! Well, with the first part at least :P Definitely agree with Swift!

Well, yeah, but it only matters when in competition with the monkeys. And my fear and assumption is that solving trigonometric integrals or deriving wave equations from Maxwell’s laws work as well on monkey chicks as on the human ones :-P

Haha, you lost me at trigonometric there! :P My comment was aimed at what you said before though – the only having had one serious relationship and no flings part :)

I do love the girly fish in the sea comment though!!

Alright now you’re just showing off! I try to pay you a complement and you start throwing a whole bunch of science in my face…. come on hun. Don’t get so down. There is more than one monkey in the jungle and more than one fish in the sea.

Yeah, and with my science I’ll find a way to get them both in my trap :-P

Sorry though, I’m just a nerd, you know :-)

You’re a cute nerd!

Thank you Jacq! You are making me blush a little here :-)