umusername123 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

i am trying to reach my goal of 135 but am currently at 150.. i really need help..also i am new to blahtherapy

I'm here said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I am also new to blahtherapy, but I am in the same boat. I have been not eating and losing around 10 lbs a wk. I was over weight and I just want to be at least in the normal range. I was anorexic when I was a teen so staying in the 106 110 range was easy. I have found myself falling back into the same patterns as before of just not eating. don’t know what kind of help I can be but if you wanna talk I am here.

rinseandrep said 10 years, 1 month ago:

My god, that’s too fast, and probably too much of it is muscle (for everybody else reading, a healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week). At least eat some white meat and fibrous vegetables to get you by. Is there someone you can talk with, from your past, someone that helped you back then?

Daniel said 10 years, 1 month ago:

The fat loss is different for each person, some may lose 1-2 pounds a week, other up to 7-8, it depends on your body and metabolism, but 10, thats too much and unhealthy, I understand you want to lose a considerable amount of weight, and thats great! but you have to do it the right way because if you don´t then you may re-gain that weight
to get permanent results you have to combine an appropiate with exercise
Good Luck! :)