now-i’m-a-warrior said 6 years, 4 months ago:

I feel like I should start by saying that I’ve never done this before and I’m incredibly nervous. I’m so sorry if I come off as awkward.

I was diagnosed with anorexia (binge-purge subtybe) when I was fifteen. I’ve had the disorder for about seven years. Around this time last year, I was doing really well with my recovery. I was really happy with myself and was in a good mindset.

This year, I have a very distorted image of myself again. The disordered thoughts are invading my mind and with the added pressure of trying to graduate high school on time, I’ve been more and more tempted to restrict and purge again. I don’t feel as happy as I did last year. I don’t know what to do.

OptimisticFaerie said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Fight! keep fighting! the fact you have had this for 7 years it tribute to your strong spirit. Also– speak positively, and show your body the kindness it deserves. Even when you look in the mirror, and it takes every fiber of your being to say something kind to yourself without breaking in to tears… you must do it. It will (depending) get harder, or easier as the time passes, until it becomes a routine. But you will have a break through; and when you do, its amazing.
God bless and stay strong beautiful (=