Maia said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I have had an eating disorder for awhile now and only one of my friends know. My family has not noticed because I hid it quite well. Its all about control to me. All of it. I have a journal and I calculate all the calories of everything I ate that day. Each day the lists get smaller. I only consume 100-350 calories a day. But its this weird sensation like I have control. I get a high. I don’t think I am fat or too skinny I just love the fact it is something I can manage. One day I realize I am sick and need help other days I lie and say I am simply not hungry. I feel as if I am going insane…

Unlikeany said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Have you ever considered the control could be used in a healthy manor? If it’s just the control and not an image problem, then set a higher caloric intake amount, go beyond calories and monitor your bodies needs (protein, carbs, fiber, etc) and set a strict workout regiment. Use your need to control to better your body.
Message me if you want.

Maia said 9 years, 5 months ago:

There is this weird thing about the torture of it though. Like i need it. I can’t go a day without feeling out my journal

Unlikeany said 9 years, 5 months ago:

The torture of harming your body or of setting restrictions? You can set hard goals and get the same effect in a healthier way.