Squidfase said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Are you addicted to a dissociative?
Let us know about your experiences, or thoughts.
Do you know anyone who is addicted to one?
How does it effect your life, or the lives of others?

Squidfase said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I was going through the internet and stumbled upon a website warning parents of the nature of DXM and such styled over the counter medications.

I just wanted to clear up something to people about these drugs.
Teens aren’t the only ones that become addicted to tussin or CCCs.
It’s so easily attainable, that they probably won’t be stealing your money for it. The only thing stopping them is the age requirement. You can buy 12oz bottles, and that’s more then enough to make you trip.
Empty Containers? Please. When I binge on tussin and don’t want people to see it, I finish off the bottle before I hit the road and throw my trash in a public trash can.

You want signs that someone is high on dxm?
1. red or glassy, glazed eyes
2. speech is slurred, or studders
3. Motor skills are impaired – they won’t want to move a lot.
4. they’ll be talking about things that make no sense at all, or something completely random.
5. Their taste buds will be impaired, the only thing they will really crave is water, and sugar. If they eat at all.
6. Sometimes lips are dried, and flakey.

So there you go parents.

(: said 9 years, 5 months ago:

lol dxm…

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

This thread is so 2005 lol. Again, I don’t know why you started these multiple posts with similar premise, but again, dissociative drugs, as well as psychedelics,is not something most of the people would want to experience more then a couple of times. There’s a good reason to it: dissociatives can be scary as shit, especially for those who don’t like completely losing touch with reality for a while. The active dose of these substances is too minimal to effect one’s health in any noticeable way. Ketamine seems to be an exception in this market though, but I’m not familiar with it enough to say anything regarding this veterinary drug.

Uni said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Lol almost all of these describe how I act sometimes. Guess I’m secretly being drugged? Wow

You forgot one of the most interesting and yet a natural associative there is, Salvia Divinorum.

There’s no need to drink bottles of vomit-inducing cough syrup – with salvia it’s more of “one toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the line”. One toke, you poor fool? Wait till you see those goddamn bats…

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I haven’t really heard anything bad about DXM, salvia on the other hand… I have never really had any interest or experience with either of them and unfortunately DXM is not sold OTC over here. Nothing is, darn our policies.

Well, if I’d have to choose between DXM and salvia I’d chose salvia any day. It’s quick, it’s as deep as any other dissociative, and you don’t have to jug a whole mug of cough syrup to get high on it – and from what I’ve heard from syrup lovers, vomiting is almost inevitable. I mean, taking so much medication can’t be good for you.

Salvia has a very lovecraftian feel to it. Again, this isn’t something people tend to get addicted to, there’s usually no pleasure in it at all.

Unless you find pleasure in taking a reckless glimpse over the edge of an endless void of madness, and then spending the rest of your days trying to find words which would describe the sheer horror, the true dread, the terror of what we call simply “our mind”…