MissTheLife said 9 years, 4 months ago:

They started several weeks ago. At first it was as though I was looking through someone else’s eyes. She was shopping for clothes. Over several nights we visited several stores as she purchased lingerie, shoes, dresses, skirts… all types of women’s clothing. Then for several nights, she tried on everything she had purchased. I saw them in full length mirrors, but never saw her face. Then came the night she tried on the new necklace she had purchased… and I saw her face. She was a beautiful blonde, someone I’ve never seen before.

The next night the dream was really strange. She was at a catholic monastery, dressed in black leather,thigh high boots and carrying a whip. She rounded up all the priests and told them it was time to pay for their sins. That’s when I woke up.

The last week, my dreams have been sexual. She’s been having sex with women and men and I’ve been waking up in time to catch myself having a wet dream… I haven’t had one of those since I was 13.

I think I’m the girl in the dream because I’m cumming when she does. A friend that believes in reincarnation, told me I’m re-living a past life. The clothes purchased in the dream are not from the past. They are current clothing that you could buy now. Can anyone make sense of these dreams for me?