Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I had a dream last night that I was living somewhere else and a huge tornado came and my mom didn’t care about me and said I was over reacting. She was shielding my little brother and grandma and my step dad was shielding here and they just left me out in the open. As you can imagine I woke up pretty upset. Has anyone else ever dreamed something like this?

painstakingjellyfish said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I had about 2 months where at least once a week I had a dream about a tornado. All the dreams were different except for the fact that a tornado was involved. In the first dream I was at a neighbors house and I knew a tornado was coming but couldn’t get home to my mom and dog. The tornado came down in the yard I was in and swept me away. I woke up the second it left gasping for air.
Another time I was downtown and a tornado was coming so I was hiding behind a building. Once it hit it stopped right before me and I looked around and everything around me was destroyed. The building I was hiding behind was gone and the walls and roofs of buildings were missing and papers were flying everywhere and I could see inside the office buildings because the walls were gone.