Angel Demon said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I am making this section to essentially dump my dream experiences into, whether past or recent. Feel free to ponder the writings here, and comment if you feel the desire.

Recently I have had a dream that an old teacher that I favored is still alive. Being an older fellow at the time I met him, I was wondering if he was still amongst the living. And not long after pondering this, within a few days, I had met him in a dream, where it was confirmed he is still alive and well. The significance of this to me is that I would like to visit him sometime before he passes away. He had helped me develop as a person while I was going through some troubled times, and it was thanks to his subtle help that I became who I am.

I had a dream where an example was being demonstrated. What happened during this demonstration was a small ball (about the size of a plastic beebee pellet, or a mini chocolate chip) was placed inside of a crystal singing bowl. Once placed inside, the crystal singing bowl was played, and the resonance caused the tiny ball to bounce frantically due to the vibrations. After observing this, I heard these words;
“The ball is only being partially carried by the frequency. The frequency effects it in waves, and in order for us to carry the ball, we need to complete the frequency, and fill in the missing wavelengths.”
After this, a second crystal bowl, a smaller one, was placed near the larger one that contained the ball, and it was then played alongside the larger crystal bowl. Once it was ringing loudly like the first one, the ball inside began to levitate, held steadily in the air from the frequencies carrying it. Upon seeing this, I heard these words;
“The ball can ride on the waves of the frequencies just as a ship can sail on the waves of the ocean. If the ocean’s waves are larger than the ship, the ship cannot be carried safely across the waters. The same law applies here with this object.”
After hearing these words, I had awoken, the image of the large orange and small blue crystal bowls singing and holding that small pellet in the air still fresh in my mind, as if I was still watching for a few moments before being brought completely back to the realm of the body.

I’ve had a dream occur very close to when I wake up, twice now. The first time it happened, I wasn’t quite aware of what was happening. What happened was I was overseeing the construction of a large concrete wall, adorned with turrets on top. A voice came to me, from what I felt was like an executor (Or explained in modern terms, a supervisor) which asked me;
“How do you like this so far?”
I replied with “It’s looking good.” However another part of me was saying wait, what’s going on?
The second night it came to me I was told;
“We’re entering stage 4 of the construction.”
The presence I was at the time was about to say something along the lines of “ok.”, but this time I managed to say;
“What the hell is the reason for all this?! Tear it all down!”
I awoke immediately afterwards.
I’ve yet to dream a continuation of this, however it was merely last night that this came to me. If it continues tonight, I will continue to write of what occurs.

From what I can tell so far, it is as if I am living a life elsewhere in the universe, and visit this place while I sleep.
I found the wall I had demanded to be torn down in shambles and rubble, being demolished slowly. It was a little less than half the height it was when it was complete, the turrets were gone, and the overseer was making it happen diligently.
Upon witnessing the progress, a large metal ball flew over the wall towards the centre of the small castle at my back, which the wall was protecting. I caught the ball just as it was about to smash into the castle with a strong magnetic pull that I was able to do through my body, and pulled the ball down to the ground beside the castle.
I said “This castle business and these walls, will only give us away and make us targets. We will take to the woods, the caverns, and we will settle in land much covered. We will remain as bountiful, safer, hidden from the world around us in this fashion. No more need to defend against stone siege weapons.
Trade will still be as lively, and we will flourish as one with the forest. Trust in me my companions, and we will bring about this utopia we seek.”
I have yet to see actual faces, people. I just feel their presences, and we communicate in a way that is not of speech, but of the mind. It’s as if you could hear an entire sentence in a fraction of the time. By the time you say the first syllable, the sentence is understood, and thought process progresses in this very same fashion.

Angel Demon said 10 years, 3 months ago:

If I only had time to write my last dream down… I was not at home and I had little opportunity to save the dream on my memory. However, from what I can remember, I saw a door of some type and we (?) were trying to decipher the way to open it. I’m pretty sure if it was significant, it will come up again. They always do.

I had a dream occur to me twice now. This dream was short.
It starts out in a roman theme, the soldiers wearing roman regalia, and a soldier yelling at the commander of the group (Or so I presume.), whom was me. But I could look at things from angles that were outside of myself, like I was a third person view of the situation. It began with a bit of muffled talking, of which I could make out I was saying “We march upon them immediately.”
The soldier shouted “Three days is all I ask!”
and I quickly replied, as I turned to face the decline of the hill we were poised upon; “Three days is a long, arduous… tiring time.”
As I sat there looking down the hill, the soldiers turned and went to camp.
Prior to the dream I had no idea that the word ‘arduous’ even existed.

This dream had occurred to me in my past. I feel it is a good time to write it down here.
My dream began with me sitting in a theatre, watching a performance by my current roommate as well as several other people whom I hadn’t known. Upon the show finishing, I had a short chat with my friend about the performance, which was fast forwarded in the dream to only the parts where I felt the emotion of what was being said, rather than waiting for the whole conversation to be heard. After this, the seats had all disappeared, and there was a shallow pool of water in the centre of where the seats used to be, in a slight dip in the floor. A native American man dressed in feathers and traditional aboriginal regalia came dancing into the room from a doorway that led behind the stage with a very happy expression on his face, and fell into the pool and splashed happily in the waters. However after a moment or two of splashing, he froze in place as if he were put into a stasis, and no one seemed to notice him but me. After witnessing this event, I went to go up the stairway that he came from, which was dark and gave off an eerie feeling. After climbing the stairs, I came into a room where I saw an Asian man, whom in the dream was a friend of mine. He was meditating on a cushion, and upon me entering the room he and I began to have a conversation. He poured himself some water and then offered me some as well, and I said ‘No thanks, I have some of the best stuff on earth at home’. After that he said alright, took a drink, and the I looked up towards where the ceiling should have been, and I saw the moon hanging in the sky looking down at me. Looking at the moon has appeared to me in several dreams, and I have taken it as a sign that someone is trying to tell me something. After looking at the moon for a second, I awoke.