That Stranger said 8 years, 4 months ago:

And if there is any foods, that could help :)

Jess said 8 years, 4 months ago:

Unfortunately, you cannot spot target fat loss. As you lose fat, your body will decide where it comes from and how much of it, we don’t get to choose, as much as we wish we did, and as much as Internet advertisements tell us.

There are some foods which are claimed to have helped people lose belly weight, but there’s so scientific evidence of this, so any food that claims to help you lose fat in specific areas should be taken with a grain of salt .

You just have to aim to lose fat, and cross your fingers it comes off in the places you want, but if it doesn’t don’t panic. It’s not the end of the world.

You can target specific muscle areas though, and this can help make your body appear slimmer, but it won’t actually get rid of the fat (although, muscle burns more calories than fat). If you decide on muscle, remember that muscle weighs more than fat.

Hope this helps.

purplepoison said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Cardio is a great fat burner. Running helps and if you use a workout belt that helps to isolate heat to your abdomen, it can help to burn some fat in your belly and sides.

Deleted User said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Well you can avoid junk food/ frozen/ oily shit. Stop soda/beer.
Work on your core, belly fat takes a while to go but its well worth it.
If you want it gone in 2 months/8 weeks, try the INSANITY workout, but you need to be able to do continous 30 min sessions of insane cardio. id recommend building some strength/stamina before trying it, as it gets pretty intense and you might give up if you cant cope.

Josh said 8 years ago:

-Drink a gallon of water a day.
-High fiber diet with good fats
-reduce sodium and sugar intake
-cut out completely processed/junk food

Philosophical Mud said 7 years, 12 months ago:

a gallon of water a day?
The main food source for me is cafeteria food, which is high in grease and sugar and salt, is there anyone who also eats a school cafeteria food and knows how to cut down on grease/sugar/salt intake?
Also, are there any Simple exercises which target the belly area? I don’t have much time to go to a gym, spend running, or do a workout dvd… is there something simple that I could just practice whenever?

Deleted User said 7 years, 12 months ago:

it took me 7 months of working out to get a proper 6 pack, not your kiddy barely defined shit, there is no effective/easy way. No pain, no gain. Workout, eat right, sleep right.

IamKirst. said 7 years, 3 months ago:

As someone has already said, ‘you can’t really target fat’ but if you reduce carbohydrates and sugar intake, the chances of loosing weight more effectively will increase. This includes White bread, rice, pasta and potatoes- they are high in carbohydrate. But with this you would have to do some Cardiovascular workouts; running or circuit training.
Please keep yourself hydrated.

Flavia said 7 years, 3 months ago:

To lose here is my advice:
Buy a frequencymeter for you work out with secure and in the heart rate zone. This is very important you do in the heart rate zone because with a certain a heart rate you start to lose fat.
But basically: 70% diet and 30% exercises

start workout pushing weights with less intervals… 30” is enough u rest your muscles in each repetition… But is more effective if you workout in circuit…like:

2 exercises with weight-run for 5′- more two exercises – run for 5′ – more two exercises – run for 5′

Eat fibres, cut from ur diet milk and wheat, breads and etc… in lunch, invest in potatoes, saladas, vegetables and meat. Stop drinking something while you eat… get this costume!

drink at least 2 liters of water by day

Stop drinking juice in box… it is a poison of sugar as much as soda… prefer the natural ones

There are many things… for more information, ask me :)