Song said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Does anyone have any exercise routines they would like to share? This is the place to do it! Feel free to share what days of the week you workout, what you do, and how long it takes. This forum is all about getting healthy and fit.

jeffory said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Personally I think the most important part is to have a goal. Something like running 5km, or lifting 60kg. Then as long as you stick to it in the beginning as soon as you start seeing results the happiness and self-pride should take over.

mischaracterize said 8 years, 2 months ago:

In theory my exercise routine is like this:
Go for a hike once a week.
Jog or hula hoop or going to the gym for 30 mins 5 days a week
30 minutes of yoga daily
and 30 minutes of mindfulness meditation as brain exercise…

in reality i probably go for a hike once a month, jog or hula hoop even more rarely, never go to the gym, and maybe do yoga once a month, and probably do about 5 minutes of mindfulness meditation every day or so…

For me, finding time and getting motivated are the hardest parts.

javix said 8 years, 2 months ago:

i used to do Zuzka light routines…
until Zuzana left :/ the i lost interest in bodyrock…
now i enjoy doing this

http://www.fitnessblender.com/

~Aimee~ said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I use the Wii Active 2 program. :) Though it just sounds just like a video game, it’s actually squats, lunges, planks, running, high knees and other exercises ranging in intensity. I workout 4 nights a week for around 25 minutes. I drink lots of water and I stopped snacking and I’ve recently lost 7+ lbs and am very proud of myself (:

Deleted User said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Insanity – 2 months, sundays off ( cardio, strength, abs, conditioning)
Gym 5-6 days a week ( chest, abs, shoulders, bi and tri, legs, back) one day one muscle.
Ive gained 20 pounds of muscle already in 3-4 months, im trying to gain another 20-35.
I take no artificial supplements/protein, all natural, ive got amazing genes btw:)