Dillen Corlett said 9 years, 6 months ago:

so I’ve gotten bad again, but my friends and everyone who helped me “recover” from my depression don’t know. i feel like by telling them I’m actually not doing okay, I’m letting them down, and besides, it’s like they don’t care anymore. I just don’t know who I can talk to anymore, and I feel like I need to talk to someone because that’s what really helped me last time. Any ideas?

Wolfx111 said 9 years, 6 months ago:

You can talk to me. Send me a message, and I’ll try to help you.

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Hi Dillen,
First off, if you need to talk or just need a friend you can PM me anytime, but I wanted to say something else too. The WORST thing you can do in depression is isolate yourself, not tell anyone. You dont want to let them down and I understand that, relate to you even, but the of the disappointment your friends and loved ones will face when they realize you relapsed and they didn’t notice and couldnt help you. I’ve been on the both sides of the fence and as much as it suck to have depression, it sucks even more when someone you care about is suffering and you can’t help them. So, pick the people you are closest to, talk to them about how you feel like you are slipping into your depression again, if they truly care, they will be there to support you. Try it, you may have never realized how much the other person cares. When your in depression your brain consciously or subconsciously tries to isolate you, your job is to not let that happen.
Goodluck, get better soon, and again if you ever need help or need to talk, don’t hesitate to PM me :)