getting through it said 6 years, 4 months ago:

I am super depressed and every listener I have gotten can’t help.. I really need someone to help… Please PM me.

Karacata Anam Cara said 6 years, 4 months ago:

You’re more than welcome to PM me. I may not be able to fix your problem, but I can listen. Listeners may not always be able to help you resolve your issue, but many of us are here to help support you in any way we can, to listen, be a friend, non judgmental and help distract you from negative thoughts.
I hope you get feeling better.

Mia said 6 years, 4 months ago:

You are welcome at anytime to private message me. I can and will try to support and give you advice in any way that I can and I will listen. There is no judging and anything negative included.

lovepain-16 said 6 years, 4 months ago:

Im here if you want to talk..

wolfie94 said 6 years, 2 months ago:

I am always ready to listen…

Broken Heart said 6 years ago:

I’m here for you if you need a friend or just somebody to vent to, @wanderingstar. Keep smiling and show the world that you’re strong enough to handle the crap that they throw at you. I know that you’ve been through a lot, and I can’t imagine how difficult it is for you to live every single day with all of those troubles lying in your path. It might help to talk about it, so you may vent to me anytime. I’m willing to help, I care, and I would love to make you smile. Stay strong, beautiful c: