Miriam said 10 years ago:

Death is omnipresent. It’s an inescapble fate that eventually befalls us all. The void that a person leaves is unbearable. It destroys and consumes every sane thought. It only leaves chaos and confusion. That was my idea of death.. I thought I was prepared, that I knew what was going to happen.. I was so wrong.. It’s worse..
Death is sudden, unexpected.
I will never get used to the idea that everything can change in a matter of seconds. That a whole world ends.. Mine ended with losing you two..
The feelings that are permeating every cell of my body are ineffable. Words will never be sufficient to depict them.
People probably say that you are in a better place now, that you don’t have to suffer anymore.. Why did you have to suffer in the first place?!?! You were only 21!! You had your entire life ahead of you!! Why did you have to leave!!
I lost a friend last night and it’s killing me. I lost my grandma last month.. She was the closest person I had. Am I devastated? YES. Will I ever get better?! I don’t know.. The only thing that I do know is that I want to join you.
I want to hear my grandma’s unique laughter and my friend’s silly jokes. I want to feel alive again..

I MISS YOU! Heaven is a better place with you two.