HanaM96 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

i am going through a depressing and stressful time in my life and my boyfriend has been very supportiveup until now. He has become moody, short and snappy and sarcastic with me. should i back off or what?

rinseandrep said 9 years, 8 months ago:

How about picking a convenient time where you are both together and free and have a talk about what’s going on with him, how you noticed that lately he’s been different, and so on? Try to step out of your stressful life for that conversation, and to really listen to him.

Hearmenow said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Communicate. Ask him what’s going on, tell him how you’re feeling, what you need from him. It may be that something’s happened in his life that has made him act this way, which is unusual behavior for him.

OpenTalk said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Communication is key, but there may be more going on here. Is there a chance that the depressing and stressful elements of your life have seeped into your relationship a bit? Maybe they have for a while? Maybe that’s affected his mood?

It’s rare that spouses just become hostile and belligerent overnight for no reason. And while it is certainly possible that something in his life is getting him down, I think it is important that you take a step back and examine your actions as of late and how they might have impacted the way he approaches you.

curious charles said 9 years, 8 months ago:

no you shouldn’t him take a break hill come back to you. depression could be very tiring on the people around you. but if he stuck with you till now he really likes you he just needs a small break