Megan said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I tend to usually make the worst decisions when it comes to my love life. Every guy that I have ever been with or was interested in was either an a**hole or a manwhore, excuse my language. But I just don’t understand why I make such bad decisions. I feel like I always want somebody to love me in a way my parents can’t, and for them to always be able to make me feel wanted. But all these guys ever do is make me feel bad about myself and make me lower my expectations even more. When a guy tells me he likes me, even if I know deep down in my heart it should not be done, I always think, maybe just maybe, this time it will be different. How do I find somebody that isn’t a complete jerk? I just want somebody who will treat me like I matter, that I can be totally honest with, and somebody that will love me for who I am, not just for my looks and what they want from me. Usually what guys want from me is just that. The last guy I was with just wanted sex and I found that out the hard way. I’m totally not ready for that, I’m too young. And I know that I may be too young to be in a relationship too, but being in a relationship with somebody who understands you completely is such a wonderful thing (as I could imagine). My friends, my parents, nobody else could give me something like that because it’s just different. I don’t know if I’m making sense right now because I’m just typing what I think but if somebody could please, please help me. I would appreciate it. And if any of you need help with an issue that you may be having, don’t hesitate to ask me for help :) .

NoblePebble said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Gere are some article worth reading

Why women pick the wrong men

http://justmytype.ca/why-do-good-women-pick-the-wrong-men/

Why you should not trust yourself too much

http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2006/10/07/why-you-should-not-trust-yourself-too-much/

Might enlighten on you on certain things.

No one is responsible for your self confidence, you are ;)

Shivaganesh said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Iam sorry that your experience so far with guys have been terrible,Whether its a girl or a guy we all go through this kind of experience in life before finding someone who genuinely loves us and cares for us..Most youngsters these days are total jerks who only want one thing from a girl but it doesn’t mean good guys are diminished,you just have to remember that the guys who you went past are not worth remembering or worth deciding whether you will not find a good guy or not,it takes time..Nobody can find a perfect someone everyone of us has flaws but its about what we appreciate in each other likes or differences and the trust and bonding we develop mutually over the years that decide a friendship or a relationship..Don’t give up just because you encountered such stupid A**holes,you seem young so take your time.