Johnny said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I mean. What if you just completely suck and have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Like the absolute worst. There should be a dating site specifically for the lowest of the low. A site for people no one could love – so that *maybe* they could be *liked* by someone else no one could love.

Just Keep Going said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Lonely Hearts Club anyone? Truth is, if we were to create said website, we would have to label people with 100% accuracy in groups, according to the traits that we think are desirable or undesarible. So it wouldn’t even contain two different kinds of people. It would be very limited. And if people were to just label themselves, we would have like 7 billion people on the website because everyone thinks they are undesirable. So it’s kind of a difficult project.

Anybody said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Or maybe people could just sign themselves up, and self-label their undesirable qualities. And then you could search people by “makes jokes at the wrong time” or “too awkward to carry a conversation” or “kills puppies” (or any other quality- I don’t know). I know it isn’t exactly what you were saying, but it’s still an interesting concept.