Nugget said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Laziness…..
Help once in a while would be nice… without being grumpy about helping….
Then when the argument starts about being lazy… out come the puppy dog eyes which melt me into a love stupor..

So what annoys you? What do they do that bugs you every day, but because you love them you let it slide…??

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hmm well to be honest, when you’re in search of that compatibility with a significant other, it’s pretty much a learning process on a subconscious note. You see their flaws and they might also see yours which creates unnecessary arguments. But those occurrences help us realize to accept that person for who they are.

Wallflower said 10 years, 2 months ago:

the ability he has of turning arguments around making me feel like i’m guilty of something and always putting the blame on me.

And if I have to be reeeally honest, i miss the old “him”, when he used to send sweet texts and do huge romantic gestures. that’s what made me fall in love with him in the first place. but i guess that after 5 years you can’t keep up with stuff like that.

DROPbeatsNOTbombs said 10 years, 2 months ago:

im 25 weeeks pregnant and never cheated or thought about it. My guy calls me names puts me down and accuses me of cheating WHEN I AM NOT im freaking prego! he calls me a slut,hoe ect.. and i am the mother of his child and he tells me i am nothing to him. the nxt day im the best gf in the world.
he is Bi Polar and not on meds :/

Introvert said 10 years, 2 months ago:

What she does that bugs me:
- After we get into a fight, she’ll talk about other guys the entire next day
- She gets annoyed when I’m not in a good mood instead
- She gets upset when I go to a friend’s house, but doesn’t understand when I get upset when she goes somewhere

What I do that bugs her:
- Sometimes I raise my voice without even knowing it
- I freak out easily about small things, specifically I get super unnecessarily upset when I upset her
- I get annoyed when she talks about anything having to do with her and her ex-boyfriends

Staceylou said 10 years, 2 months ago:

He is on his phone, he’s not unfaithful or anything. He’s put in his password when I’ve been sat next to him, he never hides it away but he’s just forever on there reading stuff related to football.

It’s just infuriating when I’m sat next to him and he’s scrolling through news, I just feel like texting him off my phone saying “I’M RIGHT HERE TOO YOU KNOW!”.

It’s childish, I know but it winds me up, I don’t often have my phone in my hand whenever we’re together.
I adore him though, he’s been really good to me, just has some annoying habits but nobody’s perfect.

elizabethfke12 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

He always blames me for being touchy and sensitive and says i provoke him into calling me names
calls me a bitch, a liar, needy etc
and even when i cry and beg him to stop he gets ruder