Valeska said 8 years, 1 month ago:

It angers me when I see people cut themselves off of their friends when they are in a relationship. I wish people could see that they must never cease to exist. They had a life before their partner, and they should not forget about it for their new one. There should be some medium between the two worlds.

One of my friends is currently in a relationship, and she does nothing without her boyfriend. Even when she goes out with her family. It’s pretty annoying I think. We want a girls night out and he comes tagging along. So frustrating really.

biplab said 8 years, 1 month ago:

agreed!!but her world changes when she is in a relationship …so would the priorities ..i guess u must give her sometime and also make her realise about the importance of your friendship….and u cnt demand that much time as it was before the relationship :-)

diana said 8 years, 1 month ago:

If they just started dating and having a relationship it is kinda normal since they are in the honeymoon fase. Still , i agree , some people literally forget everything before their boyfriend/girlfriend and it sucks for the friends and for the person when at the end she/he realizes what she/he has done.