Samantha said 5 years, 7 months ago:

Hello, I am on my first online relationship with a guy, and I have broken up with the guy, two to three times already? But how do I break up with a guy for good? It’s sad when I think about it, but I feel like emotions are not there for the guy, He doesn’t really look at his messages much it seems, and the only time we really talk is when we play defiance on xbox 360. He asks how I’m doing and stuff, and I’m not really sure what to do at this point with this relationship. What should I do? Should I keep investing in this relationship? or should I break up with this guy? and if I should break up with this guy, how do I break up with this guy for good?

Deleted User said 3 years, 4 months ago:

Communication online is attractive as you can break up with the person without explaining your reasons for it. But I strongly recommend to you not to maintain correspondence, if you noticed some offensive behavior or other things that made you uncomfortable. There are many suspicious people on these sites, see this https://girlsdating.asia/essential-tips-to-get-asian-girlfriend/ weblink. So it is better to take all measures to stay safe.