AngelBabe said 6 years ago:

So me and my bf broke up last Saturday. He said he lost feelings for me and I did not see it coming. Well we have been talking since then about it and he said he had a lot to think about because I made him realize that he may have been just scared to be in a serious relationship. He has had a BAD past with a girl. I love him so much and feel like I would take him back if he asked me but I don’t know if it is the best thing to do. I am also afraid that if he decides that he just don’t want to make things work then I wont be able to handle it. I have been so depressed since we broke up. I am completely in love with him. What should I do?

Humble Beef Sandwich said 6 years ago:

Sorry no one commented on this yet!! I hope you get to read this..

I would give it some time and see how he feels. Sometimes its really hard to break it off with someone, even if you dont want to be with them anymore. what you dont want is for him to say he wants you back and then ends up breaking it off again in the near future. that just causes more pain for you. So i know it can be hard to wait. a week feels like a year…but wait it out, see what he says…remember, hes the one who broke it off, not you. you have no obligation to take him back. If you really want it to work then try and work onit, but be careful. People that dont know what they want can really end up hurting someone who does know what they want (aka you). Good luck dear, I hope he sees the value in someone like you loving him. Best,

M

Deleted User said 6 years ago:

I’m sorry you’re going through this. I know breakups are hard and I understand. It seems like your boyfriend is conflicted. It’d say give him time to sort out what he wants. When you feel depressed, do things that make you happy. Hang with friends, go shopping,read a book, relax in nature to clear your mind. Just know everything happens for a reason and you’ll never know what truly is a blessing in disguise.