Shadow said 8 years, 7 months ago:

For around 6 years I’ve really really liked this girl. I was introduced to her by my cousin. She has a sister and, had a boyfriend that was in a few ways a little like me. I have waited for a very long time missing numerous opportunities to talk to her because I am to afraid. I am not ready either. I do not own a vehicle which is something she is used to and, I need to get a job and, fix up my room. Her ex was pretty weird and, I just wish she’d give me a shot to show her how much I like her. She is the most beautiful thing that my eyes have ever seen. I’m really nervous she’ll say no because every day I thought about her and, that cannot stop. Is it best I stay away for now or should I ask her if she’d like to go out on a date with me. I don’t really know what to do but I really want to impress her and, grab her attention. She has the most astounding personality I’ve ever seen. So peaceful and, calm. I mean If I did ask and, she said no I think I’d stroke out and, really hurt myself inside where it matters. So then again I’m not so sure it’s best I ask at all.

elizabethfke12 said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I think u shud ask her asap.. Cos u don’t want thinking later wat if I had asked..

mariko said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I think you should ask her. I mean what do you have to lose? If you don’t ask her you’ll have this doubt in your mind “would she say yes or no”, and if you do, you might get a very big “yes”. So go for it! :)

Sandman said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Youve liked this girl for six years and you havent made a move yet? You waiting for a miracle here picasso? If she had a boyfriend during that time, I understand. But if you hang out with her frequently and she considers yall as friends, then that is how she sees you homie. Remember one thing: a woman likes a guy with confidence and is sure of himself. Tell her you like her more than a friend and ask her out to dinner or go to the park (dont do movies because when you go out on a date with a girl, you go out to get to know her and see if she is compatible with you and show her a good time). If she says she just sees you as a friend, then tell her that you can’t be around her because its not fair to you and you need to show yourself respect and love yourself. Dont settle for a friendship because you are going to get hurt and you wont be able to stand seeing her with a guy. And as for being scared, you need to start talking to other girls and being a little more social to take the full affect of fear off your mind.