Smile said 9 years, 6 months ago:

There’s this guy I like I was mad with, but I did not tell why because I’m afraid of conflict; I just ignored him, and now I feel bad, but it seems I can’t stop avoiding him, and I want to have connection again, what can I do?

GG said 9 years, 6 months ago:

You need to calmly sit down with him. Or just straight up tell him that you are mad about something but want to talk things over with him.

What I always do when I’m super angry but don’t want to get into a screaming/yelling fight with my bf is I take deep breathes and flat out tell him “I’m very angry, I want to try to talk about this without being a complete utter bitch”

Legit, tell him straight up “I’m mad but I want to try to talk to you without making a conflict between us.”

Blah611 said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Its totally okay for you to have felt whatever you felt. Its natural to have all sorts of emotions, thats why they exist in our lives. All we can do is control and manage the way we deal with those situations – once you’re composed and ready to talk. I agree with GG, you do need to let this guy know how you felt in a constructive (and if possible) in a non blaming way coz unfortunately sometimes guys have no idea why people get mad at them.. If you dont feel like you can verbally tell him, you can write a letter or email expressing your feelings and how you want to reconnect ☺