Deleted User said 7 years ago:

If anyone has any tips on this matter, I would be eternally grateful. I want to meet a cool guy, preferably out of the bar scene. I’m also really bad at making myself seem approachable, so if you are a girl who gets approached by guys in public often, or has had success in the world of relationships, please weigh in! I suck at this. Oh, and it would be reallllly cool to meet a vegan guy.

Drewster the Giant Pick said 7 years ago:

Hello Sarah, I’m Andrew. Are you vegan?

rinseandrep said 7 years ago:

Have you considered a dating site?

Deleted User said 7 years ago:

Yep, I’ve already exhausted online dating.

Deleted User said 6 years, 12 months ago:

I usually meet people by coincidence and strike up a conversation. It’s easier than I used to think. If I were you, i’d just say Hi to someone who you think is cute when you see them :) If girls make the first move, I think they are that much more awesome!

Deleted User said 6 years, 12 months ago:

Try vegan cafes! They often hold vegan social events, at which you can meet people.

The_Bird said 6 years, 12 months ago:

You should meet men just like men meet women, when you see a guy you like just say hello and start talking to them, this way you won’t have any limits and your resources are practically unlimited seeing as you can talk to a dude any place, on the street or in store or anywhere. It can be very difficult at first when you’re shy but once you say hello to enough guys it gets a lot easier.

Vaib said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Interesting question, well my suggestion on this is to continue meeting guys but don’t keep this precondition in your mind initially, because you may never know that a vegan guy is searching for someone like you in those places. Never close any doors of an opportunity, and just keep believing in your heart and you will soon find the guy you have been waiting for. Magic happens, just believe in it.

Sugar Water said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Vegan cafes are a great idea. There’s so much to talk about already if you know the other person is a vegan. You could go up to them and ask a question about something to do with being vegan and then hit it off from there. I went to the vegetarian/vegan pride parade in Chicago last year and that was really fun and I talked to a lot of people there, too. Look up vegan events in places near you and try it out there.