Caseyplacey said 3 years, 3 months ago:

I get it now, a pretty face on a guy, doesnt get you jack! How do i start using my personality!!

mariko said 3 years, 3 months ago:

Be yourself. Cliche, but it’s true. There will be girls who won’t like your personality, but others who will love it. So remember, be yourself. That way you’ll be happy and also find someone who truly likes you for who you are.
So don’t force it, let it flow, be 100% yourself.
Hope I could help in someway

Hayden said 3 years, 3 months ago:

I can’t agree more with @marikofujimoto .
Being yourself is the most important way to go, because if you want to find somebody, you want them to be someone who likes you for who you are, not for who you try to be.

520 said 3 years, 3 months ago:

I’m going to expand on the advice given by @marikoofujimoto and say not only just ‘be yourself’ but ‘be the best version of you’. You might ask what I mean by this. Well, think about your best personality traits for a second. Are you funny? Are you a good listener? Do you tell interesting stories? Find those traits and bring them to the front a bit more. Do you have any negative social traits? If so, try to police those a little more. You don’t have to go nuts about your good points and you dont have to completely deny your weaknesses (infact it’s better if you don’t), just make sure the things you are doing are highlighting your good points. They’ll have time to learn about your negatives a bit better when they get to know you.

Steve J said 1 year, 5 months ago:

How smart are you? You have to be with people who are as smart as you. Get to know people before you see them if you want (i.e., online) – though that version is often not real. I know people who fell in love online before they met the other in real life.

Do you give other people the benefit of the doubt, or judge them by their looks first? Get to know a wide variety of people. Often, the most dedicated and faithful guys are not the ones who spend hours a week on body-building and tanning – look for guys who respect women in general, and you will find a guy who may respect you for who you are.