Stephen said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Alright guys, after spending over 3 hours talking with some of you on some tips on what to do on a date, I thought I would be generous and give you one of my techniques.

Be mysterious and spontaneous by telling a girl that you and her are literally going to dance on the moon. She will be perplexed on how this could be possible. Get you a piece of chalk (make sure you wrap it in something so it wont be messy) . Don’t take that last sentence out of context!

Find somewhere that has concrete, like a parking lot or sidewalk, and draw a crescent moon. Grab her by the hand and dance on top of it together.

mismlg said 10 years, 4 months ago:

that is an adorable idea! for me being a girl, i just like knowing that my guy is thinking of me, like random surprises, they don’t have to cost anything but just something to show me that he is thinking of me. a random hug from behind or a spontaneous idea to do something.

LovelornMoth said 10 years, 4 months ago:

That’s an absolutely adorable idea!
I love it!

I wouldn’t want to use it as a “trick” though. Only for someone I love, and want to do that with.

Hazel said 10 years, 4 months ago:

That’s a beautiful idea :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

This is for guys:
Dont do the chalk thing please, or give back your man card:)
Mysterious is good, it keeps her wanting. Spontaneous is normal or youre just dull, and you need to change that.
You want to make girls swoon, she has to be in love with you, or you need real life practice, till it comes naturally:)

Hazel said 10 years, 4 months ago:

@limitless
being romantic like that doesn’t make you any less of a man.

Kirstin Lopez said 10 years, 4 months ago:

That’s precious:)<3

there are many ways of being romantic, and im all for romance with the “one” who deserves it, but this approach is bottom of my list, like it might be “precious” to some, but i hardly do this on a random date, ill come of as delusional, or i really want that girl to fall in love with me, as i dont like either scenario ..not very man like at all.

Jennifer said 10 years, 4 months ago:

@limitless

I completely agree. If some guy did this to me, I’d wonder what was wrong with him. No thanks!

Mark B said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I personally think its a cute idea. Not for me personally but I can see the romance in it. I can also see how it can backfire wih some girls though. What’s cute and romantic to one can be the complete opposite to another. I am a believer in just being in he moment as enjoy her time. If you are present you will be a good listener, compassionate and care free. Most women I have met appreciate that. Make them genuinely laugh and just be a good guy. Meaning be nice to everyone and not just to her. IMHO guys try to hard to be macho and let their ego get in the way. This usually doesn’t help the emotional side that you really need to connect to a woman. That’s just from my experience.

Jess said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Lol at thinking all girls share the same way of thinking and are not as complex and individual as guys.

you know the real trick for making EVERY girl swoon without no mindfuck games, get a poster of brad pitt or whoever, study it hard, see what he has that you aint got( body, money, class etc), whatever youre lacking is the reason youre not making all the girls “swoon”. lol

Vexper said 10 years, 4 months ago:

@limitless

I honestly can’t take your posts seriously :D

@vexper im most glad ppl dont, or id need to step up my game..