FriendPlease said 6 years ago:

It all seems too complicated.. I like a guy.. but nothing happens.. we just remain friends.. are we both shy? don’t know.. I try to forget about him so I don’t hurt anymore, but I can’t..Now I’m starting to like another guy… probably it will have the same fate…

Hugues said 6 years ago:

talk to him about that, it’s hard but it will be worth it :) Even if you were to get rejected, which I doubt, you will find it a lot easier to move on!

if you’re young, most guys are really shy, at least I was, but you will later see that boy/girl relationship are just so natural. Don’t worry, you’re not cursed :)

Deleted User said 6 years ago:

You can’t make a coffee if you don’t boil the water. You need to talk to these people and actually let it amount to something.

Skittles said 6 years ago:

I think you should try and tell him how you feel, maybe he likes you too but hes not sure if you like him, if you don’t try then you’ll never know

lostsoul289 said 6 years ago:

Rejection can be scary but if you don’t let him know how you feel then you will probably wonder “what if.” To me that is worse than rejection. He could like you to but maybe he’s too shy to make the first move.

Humble Beef Sandwich said 6 years ago:

^^^ the above reply is great. If you dont risk being hurt sometimes, you cant let true love in. Besides, it usually ends up either you finding a new loving relationship, or learning from your experience and getting better at finding love. It takes practice and despite what we see in movies, tv and pop culture, loving yourself enough to let others love you takes practice and work, and sometimes heartbreak. Dont live life afraid, because believe me, being filled with regret of things you didnt do is going to be a lot worse than the remorse you feel from things that didnt end up working out. Guys are easy to make like ya if youre finding the right ones :) Kepp trying and have faith in yourself. The universe rewards courage. :) Best of luck

M