Deleted User said 7 years, 2 months ago:

Oh well, I am not even sure that I love him anymore… because I feel like I have to move on.
He asked me to be in a relationship with him, but then he never answers my texts or calls. Then I see him tagging some girl in memes (lol). We had this talk about ‘us’ and he says that he’s sorry he can make me sad, when he’s replying late if not at all.
And that he wouldn’t want to be with anyone else. That we are on a break, because he is afraid of relationships. I don’t know what to make of it.
I just don’t think he really is afraid of that. I think he just lost interest in me really fast, after I “became his”.

Should I fight to keep him around or just let him go?
I mean I wouldn’t force him to be with me ofc.

TayWorkman said 7 years, 2 months ago:

Weather or not you decide that you want to be with him. I think that you need to have a conversation with him about it. I cannot tell you WHAT you should do, but what i can tell you is that relationships take a lot of work, like a LOT of work. From both parties. You both have to want to be together for it to work. If it is because he is afraid of relationships maybe ask him why? what about relationships scares him exactly, maybe that’s something you can work on or put help in to make that easier on him!

You also need to be prepared for the fact that he may not want a relationship at all right now and thats nothing against you or to do with him. its all him.

i hope this helped a little bit.

Sandman said 7 years, 2 months ago:

All you got to do is look at his actions darlin. You should ask yourself if this is the type of person you want to be with for the rest of your life?
As for the tagging girls, there is nothing wrong with that, unless you’re insecure about him talking to other girls,
When he says break, what he means is why dont you go ahead and put your life on hold while i figure out what i want to do and see if i can find something better. Why would a guy say he wants to be in a relationship with you but yet he doesnt talk to you or spend time with you and invest in you? Bottom line is, if he really wanted to be with you, he would make time for you and show you by his actions that he cares. And hey, everybody is busy. We are not all at home watching tv with our fingers up our arse. But.. if he cared about you, he would say something along the lines of, “hey babe, great hearing from you again. I appreciate that you called and id love to talk to you right now, but im in the middle of something important. Ill call you as soon as im done here, or go by and you can have my undivided attention.”
What should you do?
Let’s summarize babe: If youre not getting the love, attention and affection that you need to be happy personally, then you need to find somebody who can give you what you need.
On the other hand, if he is trying to communicate with you and talk about how he feels, then ya’ll sit down and tell him how youre feeling and how youre unhappy in the relationship and work together. At the end of the day, you want somebody that loves you as much as you love them. Good luck darlin.

Samantha said 5 years, 8 months ago:

If he is not responding to texts and stuff, and he’s talking to other girls, something tells me he isn’t interested anymore. I’m not a pro at relationships, being as i’m on my first ever relationship, but if he’s too busy to not talk to you, then he just might not be into you and maybe it’s time to move on. Sorry if this sounds rude at all, but I do hope it helps.