The Incognito Badger said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I have been dating this girl for 14 weeks now and i’m in college. This girl is really in love with me and i’m not there yet. What should I do? I like her but i’m not in love with her.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

always be honest, but also be kind.

XxLionRagexX said 9 years, 11 months ago:

First of all, if you ever think of breaking up/ telling her you dont love her, do it person to person. Speaking in experience, girls hate it when you say ‘Were over’ or ‘I dont like you that way’ online. Be honest as well, tell her exactly how you feel. She might be able to negotiate with you, and it wont be heart breaking.

Cameron said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Some people tend to fall “head over heels” very quickly when it comes to relationships. If you’re not there yet, theres no shame in dating her for a little longer if you think that you’ll eventually get there. However, if you know you’re not going to get there then I’d probably end it as opposed to just leading her on – it will just make for a messier ending later.

June R said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Honesty is the best way to go about it, but it can be hard. Don’t lie to her, but more importantly don’t lie to yourself. If you see a future with her, give it time. You might end up falling for her on your own. If you don’t, the longer you drag it on, the harder it will be to get out of it.

June R said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Whoop, sorry. Guess the person before me pretty much said the same thing.

diana said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Honestly just be honest in the sweetest way you can. Don’t be harsh with her since she is in love and just wants you in her life. But still , have a serious conversation with her , explain her that you are not there yet and that you need more time to know how you feel and all that. I think she will understand and appreciatte you been honest instead of giving her hopes that you want a relationship right now.

thekristamarie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

That’s a long fucking time to be in a relationship with someone and not know if you want to be with them! That’s three and a half months! That’s over a quarter of a year! Dive in head first or jump out. Don’t play games with this girls heart.

xoxok

Nita said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Be honest and just say how you’re feeling. Key thing to any relationship. Once you do get there, your relationship will be solid. And it’s good she knows that you’d rather take things slow. It’s not a bad thing to not feel exactly how the other person is feeling, you come first before anyone, don’t forget that. Just stay true to yourself and honest.