(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 11 months ago:

i hate this feeling when i’m coming down and you should too. its as if my wings have been cut and and face is turning blue, i can’t breath because you’re all so suffocating with your feelings and thoughts. its as if the tooth fairy left the money and instead took your hearts because you think about everything yet fail to fill the parts that fell apart because you can’t feel at all, not without that part. you shouldn’t hate me when i fly, being high doesn’t mean i’m not down to earth, in fact i see it clearly from above the world, how the masses feed the cycle til they feed the soil; mega men, marvel women; planted seeds like tree trunk host give birth to fantastic greed; fantasy. use the green to buy the fruit, so sweet the deed is to rape the taste buds til our lips blush and wink; tongue muttering pucker up. sugar-coat the sky so tainted is the way up with big bucks; fail to fly because we clash horns over dead men. you won’t find an empty grave on a planet full of ghost; you should love me when i’m bigh because i’m the only alive.

Chwati:) said 10 years, 11 months ago:

:O Nice!!
(but there are a few spell errors and stuff.. :P )

@awesomex15 this wasn’t planned out, just was writing as it came. I’ve gone over it again to fix some typos. glad you liked it though, sucks my high is just about gone. til next time though

Ruhoodenough said 10 years, 11 months ago:

It’s about getting high?

@ruhoodenough …if you only look on the surface, sure.

Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Fed up with a heartless, money driven society?

blackdog said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Losing interest in things because of depression?

@sugar-girl, not fed up. I wrote this while high and as i felt myself coming down, i was a bit sad because when i’m not high the facts of life annoy me so much because its hard to do much about things that take a unit to change. When i’m high i seem to understand why things are the way they are and don’t let it get in my way of wanting more out of life.

@blackdog, i’m never depressed while high.