DepressedEternal said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Ok well, I’d just first like to start out by saying, I’m really glad this group is on here! This is my number one issue, personally, and it’s great to know I’m not alone on here. Thank you to DinoRaptor for inviting me and, I think, starting the group.

Since there are no topics yet, I guess I’ll start. I was circumcised as a baby, and I absolutely HATE it. :(

DinoRaptor101 said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I know how miserable it is to talk around in fear, in shame, feeling that you’re deprived of your most sacred rights to be yourself… tell us how did it affect your daily life.

I feel, I think, mostly the same way about it as you do. How can I describe how much it has ruined me? You did a good job of it. I could speak volumes on the pain and loss and anguish it’s caused me. I have posted such in the past. Maybe I will here, too, but not tonight. I’m saddened and tired tonight, thinking too much about this topic. Which is hardly unusual for me, probably not for you either.

I feel as you do. I’m sure you know, you’re not alone at all. There are so many who share this pain, especially online, where we will not be silenced.

There is one major thing, though, that is really important. It has been my only hope in life. You don’t have to die. I know because I have felt hollow, empty, numb, and wanted to die so many times because of this. But you don’t need to just hope for reincarnation. There is something more than just non-surgical restoration we can do to be truly whole people again. It’s maybe a faint hope, but it IS a hope for me at least.

I didn’t give up because I believed it would be possible some day, and I remember when it was first suggested. I wanted to make it a reality.

Have you ever heard of Foregen?

It’s a non-profit organization founded to research and implement regenerative medical therapies for circumcised males. :)

In my opinion anyway, it’s the best news people like you and I have ever gotten.

I don’t want to break your hopes but regenerating a foreskin doesn’t regenerate glands and secretion receptors. I have spent over 10 years in the science studying the function of sex as chemical language between bodies… the only way you can get total restoration is by growing an entire new organ and conducting a transplant… need I say that the chances of such operation to succeed is %15-%30 with current technology.

And I would take that little chance because I have nothing to lose, except that I can’t afford half a million dollars to conduct the research behind the neurosurgery required to mold as much neural connections as the brain stem!

Update: But thank you for the valuable information I contacted Foregen and I hopefully I will be contributing both my research what finances :)

Please can you explain more about this? I too have spent many years studying the science of this. Do you mean the glans? Because they are also working on that, I think. This project aims to restore everything removed by circumcision. I am placing my hopes and dreams on it, because I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to be intact! Please explain more about what you’re saying. I agree that growing a whole new penis would be even better, but this is a step in that direction. I would feel more than happy just to have a real foreskin!

Please read the 10 Myths topic it has most references and details you need to know :)

http://blahtherapy.com/user-groups/circumcision-and-genital-mutilation-1435661166/forum/topic/10-common-myths-about-circumcision/

DepressedEternal said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Sigh… I’ve read that old list probably five hundred times in my life. It doesn’t really tell me anything I don’t already know about this. :(

DinoRaptor101 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

@Depressedeternal Listen .. let’s have a chat.. give me your moest convenient chat system. FB/Whatsapp/ or some other mobile app?? I want to meet you in real life.

Texting is my most convenient chat system, if you want to do that, I can private message you my number?

Why the dearth of activity lately? :(

DinoRaptor101 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

@depressedeternal Sure please PM me with your number we can text :)

Sorry.. ^_^ perhaps you can post a topic about your story with circumcision..