DinoRaptor101 said 4 years, 7 months ago:

I also studied the psychological impact and I fully expect you to deny me.

because the alternative is to admit the horror..
your mind will fully fight with all excuses possible to justify your condition.. it’s how our minds work..

My dying wish.. is for barberism to stop, for people to stop raping. suicde bombing, for greed to disappear and for human species to unite.. I have a wish so huge so impossible to achieve within my lifetime.

but if I had the power to be reborn and be spared.. and know that my body belongs to me.

I would give anything ANYTHING to have that.

….

I lost everything in my life once.. I was a kid.
I was poor.

and I thought to myself “nobody will enslave me”..

that I belong to myself and that was my power..
imagine when I found out. that I was abused before I even knew it.

At age 13 I realized.. my life was a lie.

In my heart I did not believe it..

that god would be wrong and man would be right.

Everything I heard about it felt illogical and unjustified. I was always analytic. I was raised to think this is why we are given brains.

…. Chat disconnected …

DepressedEternal said 4 years, 7 months ago:

Well, I am really depressed over this right now, feeling extremely upset, hurt, wanting to cry but the tears won’t even come so I’m just left with an unbearable sadness and desperation. Don’t know what to do. Please help me. :( :( :( :( :(

DinoRaptor101 said 4 years, 7 months ago:

Well I’m glad you’re here. from a certain point.. you might be the only one in the world that can understand me.. and I can understand you.. so I need you. I hope my strength becomes the pillar of your strength and your strength become mine as well.

#intactivist