hardstyle4life said 7 years, 3 months ago:

I’m Joost, I’m 18 years old and I don’t really have any mental illness/disorder. I do have a very low self esteem though.
I’m currently studying Application Development (software development) and in my free time I love to program, test my websites for security flaws and listen to music. I’m also very much against Microsoft and Apple.
Nice to meet you all!

Rochelle_jay said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Hey Hey.
My name is Rochelle i’m 25 and live in Australia.
I’m new to this website and to be honest i LOVE it..
I would’t say i’m shy but sometimes i can be..

Im here to kick Anxiety in the bum, and take control of my life… Its hard, but i believe i can do it.. I’m here to meet people for are going though the same thing, and maybe we can help each other…

So lets see how it all goes. :)

Satellite//Heart♡ said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Hey Joost and Rochelle, awesome to have you a part of the group, you both sound really interesting :)

Rochelle_jay said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Thank You, i think? :/

I’m glad i can come one here and not get JUDGE!

Satellite//Heart♡ said 7 years, 2 months ago:

Hey Rochelle, I totally meant interesting as a compliment – hope I didn’t offend or anything :)
And yeah I know what you mean, having somewhere to vent or whatever around people who aren’t completely judgmental is awesome.

Samantha said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Hello :) I’m 20 and currently struggling with multiple chronic illnesses and more tests. I go to college and I want to be a nurse. I feel like i have lost a sense of self, a sense of who i am, identity, and my independence. I am doing the best I can, and after losing many people because they didn’t understand and walked away. I’ve realized that is the best thing I can do. Stay Strong spoonie friends <3 feel free to add me and i will add you back, also my tumblr is positive and spoonie like, Littlelittlexo :) Thank you for reading <3

Deleted User said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Hi, I’m Shauni. 21 year old Brit with ME-CFS, Fibro and Rolandic Epilepsy.
Currently new to this site but already enjoying being a listener since see to be much better at giving advice than taking my own lol.
I blog on Tumblr about gaming and spoonie things (mainly) and am always looking to connect with others in the chronic illness communities.

Satellite//Heart♡ said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Hey Samantha and Shauni, lovely fellow spoonies ;)
Really nice to have you here!
Samantha – That’s awesome that you’re managing to study and work towards being a nurse, that’s something to be proud of, so good on you!
Shauni – I know what you mean about the advice thing lol I tend to be the same…but hey we’re only human! I use tumblr a lot too, love it :)
Will try follow you, mine is http://exquisite-pieces-of-heart.tumblr.com

Raymond said 7 years ago:

I’m Ray, 24, living with end stage renal failure. I’m on dialysis 3 times week, until I get the big call for the transplant operation to end the treatments.

Satellite//Heart♡ said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Hey @Raymond, nice to meet you and have you here :)
That honestly sounds really sucky, I’m sorry you have to live with that, but you’re strong for fighting and carrying on :)

Tonettanetta said 6 years, 7 months ago:

Hi :) just joined the group.
My name is Toni, I’m 19, and I deal with permanent tendonitis/progressive nerve damage, chronic migraine, and fibrocystic breasts on top of other mental/physical disorders that I inherited.
Over the past few months, I’ve been losing a lot of motivation to do things, even eat, but I’m a fighter no matter how bad the pain and mood swings get…but that doesn’t mean I don’t need a little encouragement now and then.
Nice to meet you guys!

luvs25 said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this group, but glad I found you all.
I have battled with Chronic pain since 2009 most of which was doctors, tests, lost hope, and shots in the dark. I am 25 and have Fibromylagia,I am not ready to accept this as my life, since I just got this diagnosis a few months ago. Please message me on here with your story, I would be willing to listen and to be supportive, since I pretty much know how it feels to be alone in this fight….. and to feel as if no one understands

<3 Hang in there Everyone!