Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Swag, Confidence, Day Game etc

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Hey Guys, in my constant trials of improving myself everyday to become a better person and enjoy life more, ive hit a hurdle.
See my anxiety dont bother me that much but they affect my personality and confidence at a social level sometimes im sure. Plainly put, i dont have swag, or just be smooth as they call it. Or im not that sure in myself, when it comes to approaching/ conversing with random women who ive never met but id like to be friends with, like you know the girl who smiles at you in public, but where in most dudes would go for it, i back down 95% of the time. I overthink situations too much brahs.
I was wondering are there any bros out there, whos overcame this and developed SWAG, confidence, not the kiddy gangsta pretentious kind, but the mature sort. Any tips on how you achieved it would be awesome!!, pls share your stories it will help my confidence, with what im trying haha!!
what i mean by swag is anything you did to yourself in general to make you comfortable in that scenario with a random hot girl youve never met, but shes showing interest in you. I hope i explained it good enough!

ZGP said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Call it class instead of swag is a good first step. :)

One thing i tried that help-bomb on purpose. just mess things up, and know that that is the plan when you start the contact. since i know im going to fail on purpose im not disapointed when i do, and it helps me realize that failing isnt the end of the world. Then when you try for real, you are less afraid of failure, and therefore more confident. (worked for me but might not work for everyone)

AbridgedSquirrel said 10 years, 6 months ago:

The first step to talking to random women is to see them as you would see a best friend (NOT a bro, that’s thin ice). If you go up to anyone with the intent to talk to them like a friend, then they’ll be much more open to return the feeling. Once you get comfortable enough, then you can talk to them regularly and go from there. Remember, they are nothing but a friend until you advance the relationship. Use this knowledge to your advantage, Bud.

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

hmm thats prety obvious, but the thing is shes a total random showing interest in me, like i dont approach women unless its in club or some social thing, but this is like random girl in street or supermarket approaching me, i cant play along, unless they really dropping the bomb on me lol..see what i need is advice on how to play along with it..coz it has happened a lot, where they approach me randomly, and i end up fucking it up, mainly coz i freeze up kind off, like im unprepared, unless shes not at all atrractive, then its fine, but if she is im usually out of my zone, instead of having class/swag and keep the convo leading to maybe better things, i cut it short with my lack of smart/ humorous responses. I guess to simplify it, if shes hot i come off as dull, if shes not attractive it doesnt matter. I need to start seeing hot girls as unattractive, or i need that same comfort level no matter what the chick.
Dont get me wrong dudes if im approaching her, ive complete game and what not just by practice/ experience, im like an amazing wingman and shit, so its not confidence or being shy, but when its the other way around i freeze up especially if shes hot, like i cant get the charm on haha

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Btw just reread this, i believe i have mastered swag/class. It just took a lot of practice and confidence:)