Sean said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I think the friendzone definitely exists, but not always with a bad connotation. However, an opinion I have is that girls mainly, but sometimes guys should take the chance and see more of there “friends” for realistic romantic possibilities. Sometimes your soulmate can be disguised as your best friend, and taking that risk is worth it.

sylph-dancer said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Soooo I’m just gonna leave this here.I feel like this pretty much sums up my opinion on the friendzone.

Nick22 said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Dudes i got put, not in the friendszone, no i got the pet zone, im this girls dog, her frickin dog. i am a pet to her

NOAH. said 5 years, 3 months ago:

I honestly had no idea that that’s what everyone thinks the “friendzone” is. I thought it was when you’re interested in a girl/guy, but you’re already good friends with them, which can often make attempting to initiate a romantic/sexual relationship a bit difficult. But if that’s not what it’s generally accepted to mean I should probably stop using it that way…

Darksigma said 4 years, 7 months ago:

Bro, the friendzone isnt real, you make it real. Stop giving her your time and she’ll start to crave your attention after awhile