Riley K.Z said 10 years, 9 months ago:

yoooooo, we need to promote this group bcuz well, y’know, boys have fuckin problems and this is the fuckin place

AbridgedSquirrel said 10 years, 9 months ago:

It’s gotten 8 members in a week. Not bad. I didn’t know if it would take off or not.

Riley K.Z said 10 years, 9 months ago:

You have a very hopeful point mate, but we need a “man” space, y’know what I mean??

fark said 10 years, 9 months ago:

This group is being promoted in the chat is why, but you also need to invite people on your friends list, otherwise the group kind of just gets buried.

My friends are all female. This isn’t a problem, as it is advantageous to see our problems from the other gender’s point of view. I would, however, like to ask you all to invite friends. My list is all of 6 or 7 people. I believe it is set up to where you can do so. Let me know if this is not the case so that I can rectify it.

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

haha female “friends” make good wingmen and amazing fuck buddies when they are stressed, also their ok to be around at times when your going through a rough break up, otherwise BROS all the way, i think if you all your friends are female you start acting like one dude.. think about it, atleast in my pov!

Not friends in real life. I’m talking friends I can invite to the group, man. IRL it is about 60/40 gals/guys with most time spent with that 40% of bros.