Your mission is to figure us out eh? Well be my guest and ask away
“This is my mission to understand boys people can you please help me?”
This is an extremely open ended question, try asking a few (more specific) questions and I’ll be sure to answer best I can ^_~
yo ok hmmm
Question 1: Are guys obligated by the bro-code to tell his mates all the details about a relationship. If so why?
Question 2: Why is it that guys leave the toilet seat up?
Question 3: Do you ever feel awkward going to the toilet with other men like idk how do you do that, being a girl for me it has always been weird.
Question 4: what makes girl on girl attractive to guys
Question 5: why do guys generally eat more than girls like is it a form of like status or competition or something?
Question 6: why do a lot of guys want to be an engineer like career wise or is that just Australia?
Ok i think that is all my questions for now but yeah i might have more later that i forgot about actually there are probably a lot more that i want to ask but i have forgotten at the moment
or not ok thats cool too
2. i would like it to always be up. no one likes touching the toilet seat. so its just laziness and at times unwillingness.
3. don’t you gals only have stalls? we have to stand right next to each other with nothing to shield.
4. double the goodness, duh!
5. i’ve been told i eat too little and that it’s manly to eat a lot. we work out more.
1. Certainly not we can if we want you know to make the other guys jealous but there is no real obligation. Also we may tell them about a relationship for advice or just boost in confidence if it isn’t working
2.HAHAHAHAH good one ummm I guess it would just be forgetfulness I usually always just leave it down though
3.Oh yeah for sure that is one of the most awkward things ever for me usually its like if I walk into a washroom and there is a urinal that has no one on either side of it I’ll use it but if there isn’t then I wait or just leave
4. Well I think its attractive because we find girls so appealing. So if two of them are going at it well thats just double the attractiveness and that is just great
5. Well that could just be we have bigger stomachs but usually at our age guys are just generally always hungry so if we get a chance to eat alot we do
6. Well not many guys seek that as a career choice here in Canada but I think they would want to be one because thats a pretty masculine job and always because its pay wickedly well
Sorry for taking so long but I hope this helped
wow ok you guys are great haha solid answers thank
ok I have a few more questions that I forgot about there will probably be a continual flow of questions when I think about them each day but ok:
1. why do most guys not like dressing up for costume parties or am I completely genderising this subject to my group of friends?
2. Do you guys get repulsed by massive abounts of leg hair or heaps of hair on your feet?
3. Why do some guys find it acceptable to scratch their balls in public, cause personally i dont want my focus to be drawn to your genitalia
4. What are your thought on peircings? girls and guys and the different kinds of peircings
5. What is your image of a perfect looking girl?
6. Do guys share porn sites?
7. why do guys generally really like red meat so you know steak, chops ect.
8. how concerned are you about bulking and body image?
9. how concerned are you about fasion sense?
also feel free to ask me questions if you would like
1. I usually don’t like dressing up because I would feel like a fool and also because I just don’t like doing that kind of stuff
2. Ummmmm Not really on legs but lots of hair on feet would be really gross
3. Some guys are just gross and feel like that is the appropriate thing to do. Don’t worry though we guys usually kind of tease any guys that do that consistently
4. Well ear piercings on girls is fine but I personally don’t think guys should get pierced and I really don’t care for it if a girl gets a piercing anywhere else
5. A perfect looking girl I don’t know really I mean if the girl is at least attractive then thats how I would be lured in but after that she has to be a genuine person you know like she’s gotta be nice,smart,funny,outgoing and just all in all a great person
6. Ew gross no. We rarely talk about that stuff.
7. I’m not sure I guess it would be because it tastes really good
8. Well I don’t want to look like a twig because I did look like that for a long time but I mean I’m not all that concerned sometimes you look at yourself and your like dayum other times your like jeez my arms are small so you know a good in between
9. Not at all really I think I wear the same like 6 or 7 shirts every week so I really could care less
There is no way to understand “boys”, fundamentally there are few differences between girls and boys – we are all human after all, if you wish to understand boys you may look to the way society shapes us into the different genders we were born as.
hmmm that is really interesting, you have made me look at this from a whole new perspective so now i am officially looking to understand the unusual behaviors that boys are stereotyped to aquire.
Question 1: Nope, not obligated. But sometimes we just tell our bros everything…I have one or two really close friends that I tell absolutely everything to.
Question 2: Sometimes we forget to put it down?
Question 3: Yes. plain and simple.
Question 4: 1 girl = good, 2 girls = better.
Question 5: guys usually burn more calories than girls, so they get hungrier and therefore eat more?
Question 6: its a respectable professional career choice
1. A lot of guys don’t want to appear as if they’re trying too hard. Something about being cool, and not looking like an idiot
2. On our own legs/feet…not so much
3. Can’t really speak for the people that do, I personally don’t
4. Eh not so much a fan of a lot of piercings, just the basics nothing crazy.
5. Someone who dresses well has a nice smile, exudes confidence without cockiness, should be attractive/cute
6. guys and girls share porn sites
7. PROTEIN (but i’m a vegetarian)
8. somewhat concerned
9. very concerned, I like to dress well and keep up with whats fashionable
hmmmm interesting thanks peoples for these spectacular answers haha i shall post somemore questions soon enough