Resa said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I love to read, but haven’t bought new books in quite a while D: I really like fantasy books and comics, but my most favorite book is The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo. It’s a kid book, but it’s so cute!

blahuser said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Got addicted with book reading few months ago, courtesy Agatha Christie :) . Books I read,

* And then there were none
* Murder of Roger Ackroyd
* Curtain, Poirot’s Last Case
* The Peril At End House
* Crooked House
* The Secret Adversary
* Three Act Tragedy
* Endless Night
* Cat Among the Pigeons

Read many short stories of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s also, basically more interested in crime fiction.

thedoctorscompanion said 10 years, 10 months ago:

All time favorite would be “The Picture of Dorian Gray” by Oscar Wilde but I also love
“The Crucible” by Arthur Miller
“Metamorphosis” by Franz Kafka
“Harry Potter” by J.K. Rowling
“Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen
“The Chocolate War” by Robert Comier
and
“Three Musketeers” by Alexander Dumas

Andi said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m an avid reader, so I came to love classics. My favorite book is “the Secret Garden” by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I also love the Harry Potter series, by J K Rowling.

Syreth said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m a big fan of Salvatore’s Drizzt Series (Homeland through Sea of Swords), Very well written and thought provoking (Or at least it was for me).

June said 10 years, 8 months ago:

The Harry Potter series, the Uglies series, the Mortal Instruments series, the Looking Glass Wars series, the Vampire Chronicles series, Peter Pan, The Secret Garden, and literally everything John Green has written are probably my all-time favorites, although there are so many books I love that it’s super difficult to choose favorites.

idkman said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I really liked The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, very sad and moving and not to mention entirely different from anything I’d read before. I mean, what’s not exciting about a book narrated by Death? Haha but anyway one of my all time favourites is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky – wasn’t too keen on the film adaptation though.

Kaelyn said 10 years, 8 months ago:

My favorite books are:

-A Coal Miner’s Bride
-A Shadow of the Wind
-The Kite Runner

Jess said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I don’t have like a #1 ultimate favourite, but I have some that I loved more than others. The ones I really loved where the Vampire Academy series novels (not the last one though, that blowed), and Stolen by Lucy Christopher is a high up there one too. :) Also special mention the The Fault In Our Stars, not the best written novel in my opinion, but the characters and the hooks and the storyline really appealed to me. Left me in tears, and also made me giggle-snort a few times.

Janie said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m a classics freak.
Pride and Prejudice
Gone with the Wind
Sense and sensibility
Huckleberry Finn

History nerd stuf:
a world lit only fire
praises of folly
all philosophical works by Erasmus

stupid girl stuff:
20 boy summer
all beatles fan fictions

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’ve just read Wonder, by R.J. Palacio. I was awesome. It definitely became one of my favourite books.

Pipistrelle said 10 years, 8 months ago:

At the moment I’d have to say ‘The Death Defying Pepper Roux’, by Geraldine McCoughrean (not sure if that’s spelt quite right), although I also love ‘A Face Like Glass’ and ‘Fly By Night’ by Frances Hardinge.

Hannah said 10 years, 8 months ago:

My favorite ever book has to be From Blue To Black. The amount of times I’ve read this is unreal :P

bbblife42 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I am one of those people who cannot decide which book is his faviourte but I do have a lot that where very very good.

ThatOneGirl22 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Anything by James Patterson.