Annelise said 6 years, 8 months ago:

i personally loved “thirteen reasons why” and “life by committee.”

“thirteen reasons why” is about a girl that commits suicide, and thirteen reasons why, recorded before her death on cassette tapes.

“life by committee” is about a girl that finds this website by reading this book, and she falls in love with it, but it’s more than it seems.

these are my all-time favorites.

Serenity said 6 years, 8 months ago:

The Mara Dyer Trilogy and the Lux Series are my all-time favorites. These books really hold a special place in my crowded heart. I mean, they probably take up so much space.

sir albatroaz said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Does anyone read the lorien legacies by Pittacus lore?

Deleted User said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Hm, I don’t know if I have a favorite book. I definitely have favorite authors, and those would be : Patrick Ness, and Edgar Allan Poe. So far.

collidewiththesky said 6 years, 7 months ago:

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky has to be one of my all-time favourites.

Sam said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I really don’t read as much as I used to, I wish I did. I tend to gravitate towards Battle Royale by Koushun Takami, it’s kind of like a Hunger Games or Lord of the Flies type thing. I also really like A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole.

Uni said 6 years, 7 months ago:

Delirium.
Delirium.
DELIRIUM BY LAUREN OLIVER BEST BOOK EVER SDSUHJFH..

Deleted User said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I LOVE THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES. THE OLYMPIANS. THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS. ALL OF THEM :D

SJayJay said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON TOO AND HOO. NICO IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER

Danielle said 6 years, 7 months ago:

I LOVW HARRY POTTER, LORD OF THE RINGS/HOBBIT AND TFIOS AND TECHNICALLY ANY JOHN GREEN BOOKS.

Elena said 6 years, 6 months ago:

I love The Book Thief of Markus Zusak, Harry Potter and Someone to run with of David Grossman.

cynicalgravy said 6 years, 6 months ago:

I also love the Book Thief and Harry Potter. My other favorites include the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, and Unbroken by Laura HIllebrand. Ranger’s Apprentice is not bad either

Arkindaheart said 6 years, 6 months ago:

My favorite book so far is The alchemist by Paolo Coelho. I really recommend it to those who want to pursue their passion in life or go for the things that they want and make them happy. I guarantee that it’s really worth the read.

Stella Blue said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I was also going to say The Alchemist by Coelho, I agree it’s worth the read…an amazing little story. Also: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, No Exit by Sartre and all books by David Sedaris and Augusten Burroughs.

Dora said 6 years, 5 months ago:

My favourites :)

Shadow of the Wind
The Book Thief
Harry Potter