Charlie said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’m on a “Ranger’s Apprentice” reading spree and I’m currently on book 7 of the series. It’s a good series to read if you ask me and I have an uncanny ability to know good books when I read one but you’ll just have to take my word on it…

Lauren said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I just started “Divergent” today.

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King. It’s the second in The Dark Tower series and I’m really getting into it :D

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Currently reading The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

Believe it or not, I haven’t watched any of the movies yet. Maybe after I finish reading the third volume. It’s loooong.

Elanyeverywhere said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Im reading Miss Peregrine´s home for peculiar children (or something like that) Its really good this far, but a little slow at first.

Veronica said 10 years, 4 months ago:

currently reading The Five People You Meet In Heaven and I’m already crying like a baby, I can’t put it down though!

hey @elanyeverywhere if you happen to see this, let me know what you think of Miss Peregrine’s Home after you finish it. I read it too and would like to see what other people thought about it

I finished it today!! I liked the end (but I know there is a 2nd book) and I liked the story. I gave it 4 stars on goodreads. Did you like it?

I liked it, it just wasn’t what I expected I guess! I might have to check out the second book though

Yeah, I tought it was more… scary? Idk… but i will read the second book when it comes out (or it already came out?) or when i have time really hahaha. Now Im starting Hero,by Perry Moore

I thought the same thing! but yeah I know what you mean, I have so much to read right now it’s ridiculous lol

Hahaha yeah I add like 2 books tomy list every day and I think I will never catch uo with it.

Oh yeah I’ll have a list of books I need to read til the day I die lol. oh the struggles of a bookworm!

Gianna said 10 years, 4 months ago:

allegiant (: third in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth. Also the Heroes of Olympous series. The book thief, the messenger, looking for Alaska, and paper towns and the fault in our stars (for the 4th time) are on my to-read list

FallenHearts said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I just finished Sacrilege by S.J Parris; which is the third installment in the Giordano Bruno series. It is a historic fiction and mystery based in 1582, about murder and corrupted law.
I’m going to be reading ‘Mayor of Casterbridge’, and I’m still reading ‘The Art of Racing in The Rain’.

I finished Hero by Perry Moore… I liked it a lot, well the idea it had, because i think the book will have been a master piece in another author´s hands… maybe someone could re-write it and it will be amazing! hahaha mm i also read Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan, i love it, it was so close to perfect, really. Now Im reading The Keeper of Lost Causes by Jussi Adler-Olsen and it is the first book of the Department Q series, it is good so far.