Manicpurple said 11 years ago:

@sentinel I’m reading the sword of truth series at the moment myself, real fantasy person myself :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 12 months ago:

Currently reading “The Passage” by Justin Cronin. It’s a great read, but it’s long and I can’t quite put in the time when school is so demanding.

Also recently read 3 books by Gillian Flynn on my Winter Break- “Gone girl”, “Dark Places”, and “Sharp Objects”
Definitely recommend them if you’re into crime/mystery/thrillers. Super easy reads.

Love-and-be-loved said 10 years, 12 months ago:

beautiful creatures series great book!!

and if i stay!!! on of y all time favorites

Completely Unsatisfied Optimist said 10 years, 12 months ago:

Kasher in the Rye a book about comedian Moshe Kasher who was raised by deaf Jewish parents and his childhood struggle growing up in Oakland drinkin and druggin. He’s very real, honest and likeable. Before that Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote. It was aught.

Swifting said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Started reading a new novel today: The Heretic’s Daughter – Kathleen Kent

sophie123 said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I’m reading ‘Never Let Me Go’ by Kazuo Ishiguro. It was recommended to me, I quite like it so far.

Swifting said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Put down the Heritic’s Daughter – it was a bit dry. Started book club book: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

Lee said 10 years, 11 months ago:

i just started reading the 5th book in the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz. One of my most favorite authors

AngelM said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Picked up Eldest by Christopher Paolini after reading Eragon and dropping it for years.
Not the best author I admit, but it makes the child in me happy, and who doesn’t love dragons?
Can’t leave a series unfinished anyway, the whole “what if” XD I gotta know who wins, who dies, what happens!

Academic77 said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I’ve just started ‘Bring up the Bodies’, by Hilary Mantel which won the 2012 Booker Prize. Not really enjoying it, don’t like her writing style particularly.

Logan said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I’m reading ‘Morning Sunshine – How to radiate confidence and feel it’ by Robin Meade. It’s great but I’ve definitely read way too many self-help books. I think its time I move to a good fiction book.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 11 months ago:

just finished reading “letters to a young poet”, masterful work!

blackdog said 10 years, 11 months ago:

A study in Emerald by Neil Gaiman.

Academic77 said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I’m reading the fourth of Maya Angelou’s autobiographical books, The Heart of a Woman – really recommend her books as they give a great insight into her fascinating life.

Adviser said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Sadly, all I’m reading lately are college stuff. The last book I (re)read was The Hobbit, and now I want to re-read all Lord of the Rings books again.