Becky said 7 years, 4 months ago:

So I just finished Girl, Interrupted about 10 seconds ago. I enjoyed it so much and I genuinely didn’t know it was autobiographical until about half way through when I read the back and saw it.

I also read a shock of the fall about a week ago and really enjoyed that! :D

I won’t say what either of those books are about because I didn’t really know anything about the shock of the fall and it made it so much better!

though most of you will probably know the film girl, interrupted with winona ryder and angelina jolie and yeah it’s based off the book but the book is so much better!

There are some I want to read such as winter girls and it’s kind of a funny story though!

Anyone got any recommendations of other mental health related books? Or maybe even some thoughts on those i mentioned? :3

Randaaa said 7 years, 4 months ago:

I don’t know if you’ve seen it but It’s kind of a funny story is also a movie! It’s pretty good, I’m waiting for summer time to read the book but I can’t wait to read it. Also a good book to read related to mental health would be “Hate list” Its really intense at points and when I read it I never wanted to put it down.

Becky said 7 years, 4 months ago:

Yeah it is a really good film! I want to read the book as well though! and i think i’ve read that! :D